Host a Dinner
Interested in hosting a dinner for you and your friends? Here’s how it works:
1. I will create an online invitation accessed through a private link I send you. You invite all your friends and they can RSVP on the site.
2. You and I decide on a cuisine or dinner theme that we keep secret from your guests.
3. On the day of your event, I arrive at your location approximately 2 hours before the guests arrive to set up and prepare appetizers. I will bring buffet plates and silverware and any other pots/pans/knives I need.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Part of the fun is that guests get to bring mystery ingredients for me to incorporate into the dinner. If you have guests with food allergies or dietary considerations, please let me know during the planning process so I can prepare accordingly.
- Because I don’t start cooking until all the mystery ingredients have arrived, the entire process will take at least 2 hours to prepare dinner. Appetizers will be ready when the guests arrive, and some hosts like to have games, music, or other activities planned while I am cooking. Events are typically scheduled on the weekend due to the longevity of the evening, but we can discuss ideas for shorter events that may not include all of the “Kamikaze action”.
You can also choose to have a sushi-making party/class with your friends in your home. I provide ALL ingredients, including sashimi-grade raw fish, veggies, and special mayos, and charge based on the number of guests.
Pricing packages vary according to group size and event type. Please use the form below to contact me about organizing your event!